9.17.2008

Islamic Clothing Stores

Up till now, I've been featuring mainstream stores with hijabi-friendly fashions. I thought it would be nice to have a list of stores who feature specifically Islamic clothing. I had to ask around since I don't really shop at those types of stores, but it's good to know where they are in case of a fashion crisis.

Al-Anwar

802 S. Brookhurst Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92804
1-800 Al Anwar

Al-Farah

710 S. Brookhurst Ave. # V
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 772-6649


Hidaaya Books and Clothing
(Where you can find the Rebirth of Chic clothing line)

23383 E. Golden Springs Dr.
Diamond Bar, CA,
(909) 861-5050

I'm sure there are a bunch of Islamic clothing stores or even websites based in So Cal, does anyone know any others?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work I really think that it is really nice of you to list stores because I was looking for one and you provided me with it!!