9.17.2008

Islamic Clothing Stores

Up till now, I've been featuring mainstream stores with hijabi-friendly fashions. I thought it would be nice to have a list of stores who feature specifically Islamic clothing. I had to ask around since I don't really shop at those types of stores, but it's good to know where they are in case of a fashion crisis.

Al-Anwar

802 S. Brookhurst Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92804
1-800 Al Anwar

Al-Farah

710 S. Brookhurst Ave. # V
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714) 772-6649


Hidaaya Books and Clothing
(Where you can find the Rebirth of Chic clothing line)

23383 E. Golden Springs Dr.
Diamond Bar, CA,
(909) 861-5050

I'm sure there are a bunch of Islamic clothing stores or even websites based in So Cal, does anyone know any others?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work I really think that it is really nice of you to list stores because I was looking for one and you provided me with it!!

Jimmy Johns said...

Modern Islamic Clothing Arabian Clothes Online High Quality, Stylish Muslim and Islamic Clothing for Women, Men and Kids a really good place to see all the different variations and interpretations of Islamic attire, Muslim fashion. YathribStore.com aims to bring Arabia closer to all around the world by providing affordable Islamic clothing and other Arabian through a user-friendly website implementing safe shopping measures and comes with customer support for an enjoyable shopping experience.